Thursday, April 8, 2010

Serious Business

Its time I talk to you about something serious . Ukulele Fever. Its effecting millions of people each and every year, and frankly, It scares the crap out of me.

Ukulele Fever is defined as: The uncontrollable urge to buy, own, play, and talk about Ukulele's at any chance you get, leaving chores undone, the kids not fed, or meals uneaten.

Symptoms include:
  • Chronic finger-nail clipping.
  • Dark circles under eyes from lack of sleep 
  • Constant tuning
  • When sleep does occur, suffer will often dream about Ukulele's
  • shopping in music stores, regardless of money in bank
If you know someone who is afflicted by Ukulele Fever first call for help, and intervention might be needed. Next, if you would be so kind to give them my number, I'm sure they have  some cool ukes i could trade them for.

What me ?
No !  Im not and addict.
I can stop whenever I want.
I don't need sleep anyways.

*Warning- Ukulele fever is a real thing and if you are a suffer it is very important that you
Stay Tuned (punny)
~Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment